Pages

Sunday 23 November 2014

Loom bands...

Loom bands... They used to be in, everyone would make loom figures and spend their money on these plastic bands. Some people still do but the majority of average 6 - 12 year olds don't anymore. Like moshi monsters and monster high these creations are out.

I vowed that I'd still loom even when they were not hot, but did I keep that promise? No! I didn't. Loom bands are now on half price and that craze is now out.

But the inventor did well - he's a multi-millionaire. What do you think about looms?

6 comments:

  1. Your right there so last summer lol. You have a super cool blog can you check blog out.
    here's the link: http://snowflakessparkle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year I was obsessed but I've lost all of mine so, yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone at my school was obsessed with them except the teachers.i liked them at first but i agree,that the craze has gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be obsessed with loom bands, I thought I was so clever haha please go check out my blog and follow http://anotherteenontheweb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. When are you going to post your next post.

    ReplyDelete