Pages

Saturday 29 November 2014

What to do on the Thanksgiving weekend

Happy Thanksgiving (from yesterday). I hope you're having a great Black Friday shopping. Now here I am going to write about some things you can do over the Thanksgiving weekend.

- Do some baking/cooking. Fun cookies or cakes are great for the family and if you're feeling brave you could prepare Sunday lunch. (I'll ask to do this!)

- Make some Thanksgiving decorations. The simple paper chain works REALLY nicely hung around your house.

- Write a story about how Thanksgiving came to be (you don't have to choose the original reason just use your imagination - and if you want email them to me at whatsinnowwhatsupnow@gmail.com and if you'd like I can post it on my blog.)

- Do a Thanksgiving photography session. For example, find old signs of Black Friday (if they're still up) and photograph them in an unusual way.

What are you doing over the Thanksgiving break???

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I love Thanksgiving break. My dad and I cooked some Thanksgiving dinner which was very fun.

    ReplyDelete