Pages

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hi guys, sorry I took a break from blogging, my life has been very busy recently what with Christmas and that.

My New Year resolutions are:

1. To do more with my blog. Blogging is so fun, and I do think if I work hard with my blog I can really push it.

2. By the end of the year to have at least 2000 pageviews. I know this is hard but I already have 200 so just 1800 more to go!!!!!

3. To come first in the math challenge. Yes, I hate Math but I know my teacher favourites all the math champions! Unfair or what?

So that's it, what are your resolutions for 2015?????

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Ana! I'm glad you are back!

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you do well in your math challenge and continue blogging. I'm excited to see what you'll post this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it up Ana u can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete