Pages

Sunday 14 December 2014

My schedule and that.

Hi guys, I haven't been posting recently. Why? Because I hate you guys. Kidding. No, I stopped because my schedule has changed. Normally, I post on a Monday but I can't anymore. Clubs... I do love drama though.


So All About That Bass won, yay. I just think Anaconda is slightly totally inappropriate.


Good news... I've had more than 100 views. Yippee! Because of this, I'm going to do fellow blogger's 100 Pageviews Tag. Take it away.


1. How many pageviews have you had (you can round it to nearest hundred)? I can't be bothered to go and check the precise number so - 100.


2. How did you feel when you hit 100 pageviews? I felt, YES!


3. Who was your first commenter (that you didn't know)? Jasmine at Snowflakes Sparkles.


4. What blog post of yours has had the most views? The loom bands one.


5. What traffic source has given you the most views? Noor's My Amazing Life Being 10.


6. Why do you start your blog? It is something to do and my teacher said it would be a good idea.


7. What are your favourite 3 - 10 blogs? My Amazing Life Being 10, Blogs By Kids, Amelia Grace, What Lexie Loves and Snowflakes Sparkles.


8. What type of blog do you like the most? Lifestyle blogs. Or reviews.


9. Who inspired you to start a blog? My teacher.


10. What do you enjoy most about blogging? Other people's blogs.


I'm done, as I did this as a post rather than a tag, I'm not going to tag anybody else but if you haven't done it and you want to then I tag YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Ana thanks for mentioning me I'll totally do the tag but not now I just posted a post
    but I'll promise I'll do the tag.

    ReplyDelete