Pages

Saturday 21 February 2015

Blogs Part 2

Welcome to Part 2 of Blogs, a feature where I share my favourite blogs.

This time we have:

My Life As A Preteen Dork

Emily's wacky blog of reviews, lifestyle, contests, writing and just about anything!
Her blog is a great place to go chill out, if you want something to make you laugh out loud (lol, for all you text talkers!)

Her blog in one word:
Dorky

www.mylifeasapreteendork.wordpress.com

Fun and dorky! I love it (have you read Dork Diaries yet Emily)!


Amelia Grace

Amelia Grace's fashion and photography blog is a fun, but somewhat sophisticated blog. Her photos are beautiful, and she makes a great writer. Keep it up!

Her blog in one word:
Chilled

I find it so relaxed and laid back, this blog.

www.ameliagrace11.blogspot.com

I'll (hopefully) be back next week with, Blogs Part 3!

Until then, see ya!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love both of these blogs.

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring moi ♥
    And yes, I have read a lot of the Dork Diaries books ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of those blogs! :)

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete