Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Designer brands

Hi gals and guys (mainly gals as it has come to my attention that no male has commented on my blog)! Dudes, if you're out there then let me know!

Anyway, I was talking designer, right? Actually, I wasn't that is what my title was doing but, heigh-ho! So, my point is, you have brands like Next and Walmart and H&M and New Look, which are great and then you have DKNY and Coco Chanel and Prada which are all great but designer and therefore more expensive. (Personally), they are no better than average, non-designer places.

What makes a brand designer, and why is designer stuff more expensive? Let me know what you think and tune in tomorrow or Friday for Part 2 of Blogs!

See you!

2 comments:

  1. I never buy designer so I am not that sure. Can't wait till blogs part 2 on Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with H&M. Probably one of my favorite stores.

    ReplyDelete