Pages

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Pleased to introduce... Blogs! Part 1

My favourite blogs:


A Little Bit Of Sunshine

Noor's lifestyle/craft blog is a perfect read! She writes funnily (that does make sense, right?) and interestingly. I think she writes what she thinks and I love that. Her blog in one word: real

Yep, real, in know that sounds like really wierd, but it is true. She writes just her thoughts and in such an interesting and real way.

Simply Me

Livy's blog is a lifestyle book/writing blog. She gives great tips, has loads of cool contests and shares her writing on her blog. She has even written a book! The main thing is I can relate to Livy so well. Her blog in one word: sweet. It is like sweet, he blog is (like Noor's) so true and sweet

Sorry, no links but Livy's is www.littlelivys.stinge.com and Noor's is www.wonderkid22.blogspot.com

And remember this is only Part 1 so watch out for the next bits!

3 comments:

  1. These are two of my favourite blogs. Can't wait for part 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am so happy that you enjoy my blog. 😊😊

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete